sexta-feira, outubro 12, 2007

Poem

since I met you
I died in your swettest smile
I felt in love with your eyes
and your presence made me wild

If there's one face I want to see,
so beautiful, so true,
one smile that makes a difference,
to everything I do.
If there's one touch I long to feel,
one voice I long to hear,
whenever I am happy,
or just needing someone near.
If there's one joy, one love,
from which I never want to part,
its you, my very special love,
my woIf there's one face I want to see,
so beautiful, so true,
one smile that makes a difference,
to everything I do.
If there's one touch I long to feel,
one voice I long to hear,
whenever I am happy,
or just needing someone near.
If there's one joy, one love,
from which I never want to part,
its you, my very special love,
my world, my life, my heart.
world, my life, my heart

Fantasy party em casa mesmo por que pra faaazer festa não tem hora tá.

Deixe que digam,que pensem que falem...

Deixa isso pra lá vem pra ca ,o que que tem???

Eu não to fazendo nada voce tambem...

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm quer dizer só um pouquinho
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk